As part of the NHS Minor Ailments Scheme, it turns out that children, OAPs and others entitled to free prescriptions, may be able to claim some free non-prescription medicines and treatments. And it all adds up to a huge saving for parents.
- Zumba to Insanity
- Did the English smoking ban stop 90,000 children getting ill?
- Media reckons science now proves 'carbs' are fine again
- Childhood before the internet
- Is gut bacteria responsible for the 'terrible twos' in toddlers?
- New discovery about how breast cancer spreads into bones
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Patricia Taylor
TAYLOR Peacefully at home on the 19th May 2015 PATRICIA Aged 66 years. Much loved Daughter of
Births - samuel taylor
Taylor Congratulations to Claire and Mark on the birth of Samuel Thurston, Born Tuesday 21st
Birthdays - Michael & Kathleen Hailwood
Look Who's & HAILWOOD MICHAEL JOHN 24 March KATHLEEN MARY 31 March Happy Birthdays to this
Marriages - Joel & Emma Lomax-Newton - Molineux
LOMAX-NEWTON - MOLINEUX Charles & Julie are delighted to announce the Engagement of their