Send us news by text, start your message Leigh News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Smouldering light fitting tackled by firefighters
11:51am Tuesday 11th December 2012 in News
FIREFIGHTERS attended a smouldering light fitting at a home in Grove Hill, Boothstown at 12.45am yesterday, Monday.
The owner of the home raised alarm after noticing lighters were flickering in the upstairs of his home then noticed a light above a shower cubicle was smouldering.
Firefighters were also called to a home in Myrtle Avenue in Leigh at 8.49am after a washing machine caught fire. They put out the fire on arrival.
Meanwhile a pan of food caught fire after being left on a hob at a home in Lowther Drive, Leigh at 10.30am.
Comments are closed on this article.