Cannabis equipment could have caused Leigh fire

Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze

Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze

First published in News

A FIRE broke out in the bedroom of a house in Kirkhall Lane, Leigh at 4pm on Friday.

Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze which is thought to have been caused by an electrical overload triggered by cannabis-growing equipment.

Nobody was in the house at the time.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree