LEIGH Centurions Bob Beswick agreed a two-year contract extension ahead of Sunday's win against Sheffield Eagles.
And he will become a full-time player with the Club with effect from 1 December 2014.
Beswick, aged 29, who recently passed the milestone of 300 career appearances and went through the 50-try barrier last season, has been an integral part of the Centurions set-up since he joined the club from Halifax in 2012.
"Bob won the Players' Player of the Year Award last year which shows how highly regarded he is by his fellow players," said Leigh Centurions Head Coach Paul Rowley. "He's an all-round action man who plays well above his weight and is fully committed in training and matches.
"Bob is another piece in the jigsaw that's been relatively easy to put together. He's clearly enjoyed his time at our Club and we value him highly. We've been signing up players for next season steadily; Bob and I spoke some weeks ago and it's been an ongoing dialogue with no dramas."
Leigh Centurions Head of Rugby Derek Beaumont said: "I am pleased we have managed to secure Bob on a two-year full-time contract.
"I would describe him as a warrior, tough and uncompromising and a leader who is prepared to put everything on the line. He is a very committed and experienced player and one that has always formed part of Paul's plans, so it is pleasing that he has made the commitment required to take on the challenge of full-time rugby next season!"
Beswick graduated through the ranks of Wigan St Patrick's ARL and started his career at Wigan Warriors, where he represented England Academy against the Australian Schoolboys in a historic win in 2003.
He made 22 first-team appearances for the Warriors before joining Widnes in October 2005 and Halifax three years later.
Beswick has made 19 international appearances for Ireland and played for them in the 2008 and 2013 World Cup competitions and has scored 13 tries and kicked one drop-goal in 79 games for the Centurions.