BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUPNotice ID: AC3587595
BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
To be held on:-
Friday 28th July 2017 at 12.30pm in the Bevan room, 2nd Floor, St Peters House, Silverwell Street, Bolton, BL1 1PP
Key Areas to be covered:-
• Patient Story.
• Healthier Together Equalities Update.
• Local Commissioning Review.
• Primary Care Extended Access Plans.
• Appointment of the Remuneration Committee Chair.
• Quality Accounts from Providers.
• CCG Corporate Performance Report.
• Report of the Chief Finance Officer including CCG Savings Performance Update.
• Learning Disability: Transforming Care Update.
• Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028 or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/news-and-events/meetings