MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUPNotice ID: AC3596510
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
To be held on:-Friday 25th August 2017 at 12.30pm in the Bevan room, 2nd Floor, St Peters House, Silverwell Street, Bolton, BL1 1PP Key Areas to be covered:-
- Patient Story.
- Healthier Together Update.
- Re-provision of the Neuro-rehabilitation inpatient service (currently the Taylor Unit) for Wigan and Bolton patients.
- CCG Corporate Performance Report including Demonstration on Discharge to Assess.
- Report of the Chief Finance Officer including CCG Savings Performance Update.
- Quarter 1 Board Assurance Framework.
- Annual Reports and Updated Terms of Reference from Committees.
- North West Sector Developments -Quarterly Update.
- Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028 or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/ news-and-events/meetings